Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Game of Dungeons v8: Late Night Victory Post

It's too late to post in full, but I just have one thing to say.

I DID IT.  I WON.  I BEAT THE GAME OF DUNGEONS.


I started playing this game in August 28th, 2015.  I finished it on August 28th 2016, exactly one year later.  (Well, technically it's 3AM on the 29th, but I'm still counting it as a year.)  It's been a hard slog, but it's finally over.  I'll post a proper wrap-up soon, but I wanted to mark this occasion, and let my loyal readers know that I ain't dead yet,

In your faces, Dirk and Flint Pellett!  Victory is mine!

6 comments:

  1. Almost two months late for this! But Congrats man :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the worst victory screen in the history of gaming. I'd rather just have a bad Engrish sentence than a screen full of scribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You beat the Pelletts! I think you're the only one I've ever seen post about this. Incredible. I hope that ending screen was animated?? Like fireworks and all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the end screen triggers a serious display bug, either in the game itself or in the PLATO terminal software. And with such a grueling struggle to get there, very few are likely to come across it. Pity.

    ReplyDelete